The Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI) program is designed for individuals who want to become certified to deliver EC-Council’s suite of professional certification programs. The CEI program provides resources for individuals to become industry-recognized trainers specializing in the field of information security.
All of EC-Council instructor-led training combines lectures, technical demonstrations, and hands-on labs. Certified EC-Council Instructors are required to be technically proficient with good instructional skills. The instructors need to maintain a high standard of professionalism and teaching preparedness.
1. Submit completed and signed CEI Application Form and the Agreement.
2. If you are not an existing certified trainer for other major certification programs (eg., MCT, CTT+, etc), you will need to pass the CEI Exam.
3. You must be certified in the program that you intend to teach (eg., to teach CEH, you will need to hold the CEH certification, and additionally, if you then want to teach CHFI, you will need to be CHFI certified).
4. Ensure you have updated your EC-Council Continuing Education (ECE) credits through the Delta Portal (found within the Member’s Portal) as your certification status must be in good standing.
5. Cyber Radix EC-Council Partner (ATC) will need to endorse your application. In case there is none, EC-Council may, at its discretion, endorse the application.
6. You must possess technical expertise and hands-on experience with security technologies and applications.
7. When a CEI application is approved, EC-Council will send an email notice to the CEI detailing the access to the CEI Resources and this will be followed by a physical CEI Certificate which will be mailed to the CEI within 2 months from date of approval.
CEI Application Fee:
Please Contact Us
Access to Secured Instructor Resource Portal:
All CEIs gain access to a CEI portal which contains instructional resources consisting of presentation slide decks, labs, lab setup guide, video’s, best practices and tools that will enable you to deliver your training effectively.
Exclusive CEI Logo Usage:
Subject to the terms and conditions of the CEI agreement, all CEIs have exclusive rights to use the CEI logo for web sites, business cards, marketing materials, and other documentation.
Dedicated Support and Communications:
You have access to internal EC-Council training experts who will address any instructional queries or feedback which concerns the curriculum, exercises, and setup requirements of the course(s) you are certified to train.
How To Register:
You can register online by paying a minimum registrtaion fee of Rs.5000 (INR) OR 100$ (USD) through your Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking – Click here to Register Online
You can register offline by paying a minimum regisration fee of Rs.5000 (INR) OR 100$ (USD) through Cash Deposit/NEFT/RTGS/CHEQUE/Demand Draft to the following bank account and mail us the payment slip along with your and course details.
if you are eligibile as per the above mentioned criteria and requirement , the applicaiton will be proecessed in 10 working days starting from the date we recive your applicaiton.
Once your cei applicaiton has been approved, you will receive access to the instruciton guide and instructore material of the certifications you are eligible to deliver, if you would like to request for any specific access kindly send your request to Cyber Radix .
You are eligible to deliver the programs you have been certified on, however if any certificaiton has a special eligibility criteria your request will be considered.